- Our long-lasting metal detectable silicone rubber sheet comes in a hardness of 60° shore A.
- Fully compliant to industry standards, metal detectable sheeting allow fragments of failed seals to be found and isolated safely.
- Popular in the food processing and pharmaceutical industries, the superior flexibility, elasticity and heat resistance make this the only choice for when extra care is needed.
- This rubber sheeting is available with pressure sensitive adhesive backing.
- We also provide a fabrication service to create gaskets or strips
- Sold per linear metre.
|Sell by the metre||Yes|
|Hardness (Shore A)||63|
|Maximum Temperature (°C)||200.00|
|Minimum Temperature (°C)||-60.00|
|Tensile Strength (MPa)||8.00|
|Elongation at break (%)||370.00|
|Compression Set (%)||11.00|
|Compression Set Testing Parameters||24hrs @150|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.