- The interlocking rubber tiles are a durable and eco-friendly flooring option.
- Each tile is made from recycled vehicle tire rubber.
- As a result, they are very tough and durable against various kinds of physical abrasions.
- These recycled tire mats come in at 12mm thick, giving them a better level of cushioning and support for both your feet and any objects on top of the tiles.
- The most immediate benefit to consumers is how easy to install these sustainable tiles are.
- It is hard to beat this product’s superior combination of eco-friendliness, cost-effectiveness, and durability.
- The one feature that consumers love about this product is their easy to install nature. In general, interlocking rubber tiles are far easier to put in place than rolled flooring. The puzzle-like edges simply lock into each other. This effectively eliminates the need to hire any outside help. Installing this eco-friendly flooring is a fun and fast DIY project.
- These environmentally sustainable tiles are very durable products that can last in physically harsh areas. This is due to the recycled rubber material that they are made from. The recycled rubber is made mostly from vehicle tires. The recycled tire mats inherit the tough physical durability of the tires that make them. As a result, they can handle high volumes of foot traffic or the shock and impact of heavy objects with ease. This enhanced physical strength prevents damage from occurring to the subfloors under the tiles.
Eco-Friendly Sustainable Tiles:
- Having recycled floor tiles provides twofold benefits to consumers. Firstly, it helps reduce waste in the environment. The vehicle tires used to make products like these interlocking rubber tiles are no biodegradable and often harm the environment around them after long periods of time.
- By reusing that rubber material you are contributing to a healthier ecosystem for both you and everyone else. Secondly, and as a more direct benefit to consumer budgets, is that eco-friendly flooring products are far more affordable than competing synthetic rubber products. These tiles will save both the environment and your wallet.
- Easy installation requires no adhesives
- Conveniently sized at 1m x 1m per tile
- Interlocking rubber tiles are all black with white speckles
- Recycled floor tiles provide anti-fatigue comfort for your feet
- Great for use in areas like gyms, garages, kennels, studios, and more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.